I've decided to attempt blogging again. Hopefully this time will be more regular. I went to a Relief Society meeting yesterday where we were all given "journal jars." These are jars filled with slips of paper that have topics on them. This is to make it easier to write something in a journal as most of us feel we have nothing profound to write on a daily basis. Some of the topics are a little too emotional to share with people in the present, so I will save those for my posterity in a handwritten journal, but as for the rest, I thought I'd write them here so I can share them with family and friends.
Feel free to share your own feelings on the topic in the comment section if you would like. I would love to hear others' experiences. Looking forward to a great blogging experience.
Friday, March 28, 2008
Resurrecting the blog...
Posted by Michelle at 10:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment